Full Wedding Planning
Full Wedding Planning is for couples planning to host a single day of celebrations, with a relaxed, stylish UK wedding.
A wedding day that will be meticulously organised, beautifully streamlined, effortlessly stylish and above all stress-free for you!
Your lives are full, and your work schedules are busy. With an experienced wedding planner in your corner from the start, I’ll ensure every last detail of your wedding day will be planned to perfection in my signature down-to-earth, warm, and approachable way. You bring your ideas and leave the rest to me.
Offering expertise and logistics focused planning you’ll be able to concentrate on what you do best, knowing your UK wedding day is in the safest of hands.
FULL WEDDING PLANNING INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- An initial in-depth planning meeting to truly understand your wedding day vision
- Sourcing the perfect wedding venue, or stylish marquee company, to host your wedding
- Securing all the right trusted wedding professionals to bring every one of your ideas to life in a way that suits you to a tee
- Detailed assessment and checking of all contracts
- Financial management and budget tracking so everything stays under control throughout
- All administration and logistics
- Guest management including handling invitations, co-ordinating RSVPs and/or creating your wedding website
- Weddings By Mary & team to seamlessly, professionally & calmly co-ordinate your wedding day from beginning to end
Plus, dozens of other tasks, added extras and those important personal touches to make planning your wedding a stress free and joyful experience.
Get in touch
Book your consultation to talk through your Full Wedding Planning needs
Investment: 12% of your total wedding budget spend
£7,000 minimum fee applicable
“Every couple tying the knot needs a Mary.”
K&J – THE LANGHAM, LONDON – DECEMBER 2022
I understand how important finding the right wedding planner for you is, and I’m here to answer any questions you might have.
As a starting point you can find my most Frequently Asked Questions here.
Full wedding planning not quite what you’re looking for?
Take a look at these other services I offer: